DEC Group is a group of companies, which includes:
- DEC education — leading educational agency in Ukraine, which collaborates with over 500 educational providers all over the world.
- DEC camp — the first British language camp in Ukraine for children 8-17 years old, analogue of language camps in the UK.
- DEC school — English language school in Kiev with qualified teachers Great Britain for children 4-18 years old.
- DEC property — real estate abroad agency.
About DEC Educational Agency, leading Ukrainian and Moldovan agency:
- Successful operation on the market since 1999—branch offices: Ukraine (Kiev), Moldova (Chisinau)
- Highest number of recruited students in Ukraine (over 1200 students in 2012/2013)
- An extensive network of sub-agents all over Ukraine (travel agencies, schools, universities)
- Expert in organizing different events (organized: 24 fairs on education abroad, 87 seminars in 12 cities in Ukraine) and in printed materials (23 catalogues published since 2007)
- 82 employees—a young, professional, friendly and motivated team
- DEC membership:
- DEC partner institutions:
- DEC awards:
2008—Star Agency Eastern Europe
2009–2013—Star Agency Eastern Europe, shortlisted
DEC is aimed to help the students interested in studying abroad, and offers a complete range of consulting services:
- we provide our customers qualified international consultations within education field including detailed information on the study options available at numerous universities, colleges and schools;
- assist students in the choice of right courses combination, educational establishment, and country;
- supplement with up-to-date visa application requirements, facilitate visa obtaining, travel arrangements, and liaison with educational institutions regarding airport transfer and accommodation;
- assure an individual approach to every student taking into account his or her needs, wishes and abilities.
UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Poland, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Estonia, Malta, Cyprus, Japan, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and other countries on request.
- Language courses for adults, teenagers, children, and businessmen (individual and group)
- Private boarding and day schools
- Private school preparation courses
- High school exchange programs
- University preparation courses (Foundation, Access, Pre-Master’s, Pre-MBA, etc.)
- College/university programs (direct entry, counseling on application processes, etc.)
- International universities
- Institutes of hotel management
- Institutes of fashion and design
- Short term professional courses (design, marketing, etc.)